“Nice sports bar and good food”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #61 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Was pretty surprised how good Ram was considering most places like this are fairly average. They have a really good smoked turkey with Brie sandwich and also the tuna burger is quite good . It’s Bright and clean with a big screen in nearly every direction showing all kinds of sports.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Being a sports bar type of diner it was a little noisy, but I’m glad we decided to dine here.
The server was very accommodating and was happy to adapt some of the menu choices to suit individual preferences.
Everyone was very happy with their choices. I had the fried chicken wedge salad which was lovely. The salad was very moist and the dressing and trimmings were just the right quality, without being over the top. A portion of sweet potato fries was a great side dish.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We were spending the night in Medford before catching an early morning flight and decided to give RAM a try.
Love fresh brewed beer and they had multiple sizes including a 10 oz “shorty”.
Salads are huge and crisp.
Noisy sports bar atmosphere but fun none the less.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Ram is a franchised brewery and casual dining place. Good beer, and friendly servers make this a relaxed place to eat and socialize. Can get very busy on the weekends, so if you can find a seat in the bar there is no waiting. Just had dinner with my wife. I had a teriyaki salmon with stir fried veggies over soba noodles. It was very tasty. The salmon was cooked moist with just a light teriyaki seasoning. We also had the Ahi Nachos as an appetizer. If you like raw ahi, it is very good, served over crispy sesame won-ton chips with a creamy spicy drizzle. They also have great burgers, and are good at cooking them exactly how you ask.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Parafire76
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We have visited The Ram three times, twice for lunch and once for dinner. The menu is the same for both. Each time we have had really good food with large portions. My husbands favorite is the Blue Cheese Burger! We are also fans of the hand breaded chicken strips! So good served with a variety of dipping sauces, fries and spicy coleslaw! This last visit I tried their version of a Patty Melt. It was delicious! It included the patty, bacon, mushrooms, grilled onions and cheese on grilled bread. I had to with garlic fries! My husband had a great salad with Cajun grilled chicken, bacon, and lots of other toppings! (Sorry I can’t recall the name of it! ) each time our service has been great. The one time we went for dinner we had to wait a bit longer for our food and without us saying anything the manager came out and combed us a dessert. Pretty impressive! Best time to go is of course the off times. This is a fairly new restaurant and it is really busy prime time!

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!