“amazing view and the beach is right out your...”
other travellers have booked this property
Granite counters Balcony views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Granite counters
Balcony views
Bright front room
Couch sofa folds out into a double bed
Beautiful details
Queen bed in street side south bedroom
Queen bed in street side north bedroom
Bathroom has tub/shower combo as well
Enjoy time with those you love on the beach
From the beach
Street view of the condos
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tammi1616
Galt, California
“amazing view and the beach is right out your door...”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The lookout Condo is amazing this is my 4th time visiting Lincoln City and staying at this Vacation condos they have 1,2 and 3 bedrooms units and I have stayed in the 2 and 3 bedroom and it was wonderful has everything you could ask for and the view is so worth it. Mike the Manager is amazing anything you need he there. I love Lincoln City OR the people are so friendly and very helpful. I love the Christmas store and one of these days I will find a float that Lincoln city hides from Oct to May. if your coming to Lincoln City you will want to stay here...

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
likelso
Lodi, California
“Another awesome experience at Avistadmar”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is the 4th condo we have stayed with at A Vista d Mar and they all have been perfect. From a 1 bedroom just for me to the Captains Quarters that we have had 4 in. The Lookout is their newest addition and it was perfect for my sister-in-law and I. Loved the vaulted ceiling in the bathroom, gave it a real airy feel. From every seat in the living room you have a different view of the water. The one bedroom also has an ocean view while lying in bed. These condo's never disappoint. Having the beach right outside your door is amazing.Coming back in October 2018 for another visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 May 2018
Dear Lodi,

We are so glad you have enjoyed your trips to the beach! You are so right each of our condos here at A Vista have an individual charm unique for your beach vacation. I'm exited to hear you and your sister in law got the chance to enjoy the lookout, its my personal favorite :) We have also just finished remodeling our last two condos, #10 The Nautilus and #2 The Starfish. See you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing