US$273
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$174
US$277
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$137
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
US$266
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$188
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$132
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$154
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$277
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
All reviewsjunior suitenon smoking areachinook winds casinoprime ribocean viewwet barroom keysitting areaground levelking bedshuttleregistrationmicrowavecoastbalconies
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were here for their anniversary weekend. Lots of people but staff was still friendly. We ate at the buffet which was definitely worth it. The prime rib was awesome. Their fireworks display was top notch, could see everything from the parking lot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shelly S, Manager at Chinook Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good Morning berg208,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy everyday here at the beach, but our favorite is our anniversary weekend. We just have a blast. I am so pleased that you enjoyed that with us. We look forward to seeing you again real soon. Fireworks happen for us every year in June. Perhaps- we will see you there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We often go to the Buffet at Chinook Winds. We find the selection and service excellent and the price is reasonable. On very busy evenings, cigarette smoke can drift in from the casino, but this is negligible, although the odor can be a distraction. We went on a Saturday night. The carving station provided roast beef, a little dry, and ham. which was excellent. Service was very attentive. We highly recommend the Buffet

Stayed: June 2018

Good Morning William B,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our buffet each time that you are in town. We love it too. We look forward to see you again at the Siletz Bay Buffet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wife and I booked a king junior suite full ocean view a few months ago . When we arrived we where told that the king room was out of order. Did get a double queen junior suite full ocean view as a substitute at same price. The adult version of the truth when it comes to full ocean view seems to have been overlooked see photo from the view from our room . With that said, room it self would rival any 2 star hotel traditional located in a urban environment near a airport. Being close to beach is very nice , the property is on a prime location. Would encourage the investment to be made in up grading the hotel rooms . It truly would pay off in my opinion to make this property a true resort destination that Lincoln city is starving for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 245GL

Good Morning 245GL,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate the feedback very much. I am pleased to let you know that we agree that we need to continue to upgrade our property to have a better product for each of our guests. We continue to move forward with upgrading. Our deluxe ocean view rooms is where we started. We agree that the suites should be next on our list. I certainly hope to get the opportunity to see you again and show you our finished product. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The faucets are stripped out and spin forever. The lamps between the beds need to be setup properly, so you don’t have to turn them all on so you can turn yours off to go to sleep. We didn’t have any phone service all the time we were there were there. Also while in the casino I was reminded to ask for. My Discount. When I mentioned I was told I could not have it because I didn’t ask for it before we checked in. We reserved a room several weeks before and were told we had to pay for the upgrade that wa offered. I would stay again there again if you fixed what was wrong and gave the hotel staff some training. I am handi-capped and having to pay over $400.00 was hard on my pocket book Respectfully D R Uchytil

Stayed: June 2018

Good Morning qwapaw,

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. I am sorry to hear that the lamps between the bed did not function and you were unable to obtain room phone service during your trip. We are doing some updating across the facility to make things better for you and each of our guests. In that project we have included new phone lines and phones. We are working on that project now which has had some intermittent downtime. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again and show you a better time here with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I’m normally don’t write bad reviews unless it’s really bad. Wife an I booked a room over a month in advance. We get to hotel an they have problem with our room. The room previously booked has been closed. They then book us less of a room an make us wait. After waiting and checking in late we get to our room an smells like urine so bad we can not be in there. My wife calls front desk asking if they can switch our room. They say let me call you back in 5 mins. We then wait 20 mins with no call. We call back an they act like we never called. Really? Then my wife tells them we need to fix this again. She tells them we are taking our stuff to car an they can figure it out. The guy says he will call back in 15 mins. We then wait 1hr 15 mins. Then I’m mad. We go down to front desk an the 2 guys cris an Kyle were rude an very unhelpful. They say the maid has cleaned the room an sprayed. They will not move us an the only option wan to let us out our reservation. It’s almost 6:00 pm on a Saturday on coast. Thers no other room in town. So we have no option but to sleep in car or try the room that’s so called sprayed. We go back to room an it’s so strong like cheap chemical cleaner I have head ache in 5 mins. What a terrible experience an way to ruin my wife an I anniversary. Moral of the story is save your time an money an book anywhere but this rude dirty place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Morning greenly86,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that we absolutely missed the bar on your anniversary trip. This is not the experience we wish to provide. I would love the opportunity to chat with you further about your stay here with us and get the chance to make this right. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon.