“Charming home with awesome ocean views”
other travellers have booked this property
Ahhh. Relax and enjoy the view!
Living room w/panoramic view.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ahhh. Relax and enjoy the view!
Living room w/panoramic view.
Living room looking toward 2 main floor bedrooms
Main floor front bedroom.
Main floor second bedroom.
More View from Deck
It really is a Cottage.
Supper and Sunset
Galley kitchen looking toward entry.
Main floor bathroom.
Grab bars by toilet and in shower
Pacific Ocean Calling You
Hot tub at sunset.  Delightful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
22suzi
Eugene, Oregon
“Charming home with awesome ocean views”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Everything was perfect for our trip with family. The kitchen had all we needed to fix a meal as we enjoyed the sunset view of the ocean. Relatively easy ocean access and very convenient to the casino, where we watched a show.

5 Nov 2016
Thank you for commenting on the conveniences at my Cottage, especially the kitchen. A friend who is a good cook advised me on to equipping the kitchen. She felt one should be able to cook a Thanksgiving meal there with ease. I'm pleased that your Texas visitors could enjoy the sunset and the hot tub. Bring other friends and come back soon. Kay Weaver
Mark K
“This place removes all stress from your mind and body”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Fabulous place, sitting in the hot tube at sunset, life can't get any better. Excellent accommodations and location

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub and view
Liked least: Bed was a bit too firm
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jul 2016
Thank you, Mark, for taking time to write a review. I'm so pleased you found it hassle free; that's exactly what I aim to provide. Come back again when you need comfort, rest and a killer view to boot! Kay
juliebJ89...
Pasco, Washington
“View of heaven”
Reviewed 11 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My friend, myself and my two dogs stayed for 5 nights at Kays house. It was a fantastic home for us. The view from this cozy house was more than I could have ever dreamed! I did alot of just sitting in the recliner, or chair on the deck, or in the hot tub just staring at the ocean. If I wasn't doing that, I would make the short 2 minute walk down to the sand to walk the long stretch of beach. It's impossible to get tired of looking at the ocean, but if you want a change of pace, Chinook Casino is a short 7-10 minute walk. Safeway and MC Donalds, very short drive. First time I've been to the outlet mall, awesome! The newer, remodeled bathroom downstairs very big and very nice! Very happy with the well stocked kitchen.I would recommend this house for a smaller group of people, and I hope that I will be staying there again! Kay, the owner is a very pleasant woman to work with, and so is her host Randy. Thank-you so much for such a wonderful vacation!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing that owner has control over. The locaton of both intersections on each side of house, and trying to get the right angle to park in garage.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
12 Oct 2015
Thank you for the nice review. I agree that the best feature at my Cottage is the amazing view. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the hot tub and found both the beach access and the Casino within easy walking. I forgot that you hadn't seen the new bathroom. We paid close attention to making it handicapped accessible. My mother is elderly and has a walker that now fits the doors; she can get in the shower easily now too. Thank you for leaving the Cottage tidy; my housekeeper especially appreciated the tip you left. Come back again soon.
Mer J
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Very clean! The views are amazing and the home is very well located! We traveled with my mother, MIL, two sons, sister and brother. All were very comfortable and we had and excellent family vacation! We will return!

Your age range 35-49
21lucy
Seattle, Washington
“perfect beach getaway”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Great location; terrific ocean views; well stocked with all of the amenities; very clean and comfortable. A home away from home! Gorgeous sunsets, close to shopping, hot tub was terrific while watching the sunsets. Our first time but will be back again for a longer stay; often. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and view
Liked least: Did not stay as long as we wanted to!!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Aug 2015
Thanks for sharing your experience at my Seafront Cottage. I think you meant to say "hot tub was terrific while watching the waves crash on the rocks off shore." Although the killer view is the main attraction at my Cottage, I'm pleased that you found the house and furnishings also attractive. We make every effort to keep it that way; the house and the hot tub are professionally cleaned after each guest. Come back again soon. Your black lab is welcome again too! Kay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing