“Loved their food!”

Foon Hing Yuen Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 94 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't be put off by the outside of this restaurant if I were you. We ordered takeout sight unseen when visiting Lincoln City in mid January, and we were so impressed with the food! The appetizer plate was so generous and the barbecued pork was the most tender and flavorful of any I've had for months. I was thrilled they served Chow Fun which I absolutely love. That portion was so large, and by the time I enjoyed the appetizer plate I was too full to eat it! Brought it back home and had it for lunch for 3 days--it was even yummy warmed up. I also wouldn't be upset if they weren't open when you thought they'd be. It's got to be tough operating any kind of restaurant during these Covid times. Give them a try when you go to the beach again. I think you'll be glad you did!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed 28 September 2020

the fried shrimp was ok, but nothing else was. WAAAYYYY too salty (even after I asked them to take it easy on the salt) and the "vegetables" were onions and celery with a couple of snow peas and so overcooked it reminded me of what comes out of a la choy can.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

The portions were huge, tasty and worked well as leftovers. My favorite was ordering the crab/cream cheese wontons as an apetizer and having 12! So good! We ate there for dinner, having wanted to try this restaurant for several months, and were filled in no time. We had so much food, we ate at home for two more meals. We will definitely be going back or using their carry out.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2019

Will not be coming back. Cannot ever rely on their hours. They have not been open the last 4 times we have came by when they said they were open. This time it is 9:50pm supposedly open till 11pm and they are closed. So I call and they answer, so ask for an order to go and they say they are closed. Make hours that are dependable. You have the best generals chicken I have ever had and that sucks I won't waste my time coming back anymore since you are never open when your hours say you are open.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

Don’t know the area, and randomly selected this place. The food was absolutely amazing. Prices were fantastic!! We were able to split one dish, and both left happy and full!! Highly recommend it!!

Date of visit: December 2019