“☆☆☆Amazing Room!☆☆☆”
Front row to Mother Nature's beauty
New sofa that pulls out to a queen sleeper. Comfortable seating for four and plenty of floor space to play games or cards
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front row to Mother Nature's beauty
New sofa that pulls out to a queen sleeper.
Comfortable seating for four and plenty of floor space to play games or cards
Drop leaf table with dining for up to four.
New 51' flat screen TV with blu ray that also plays Netflix
Comfy new recliner to watch the ocean or TV
New kitchen! New stainless appliances: fridge, microwave, range, and dishwasher
Breakfast bar with new granite countertops
Full guest bathroom with tub/shower and granite countertop
Luxurious king bed in the master suite
37' flat screen TV with blu ray that also plays Netflix.
Spacious bedroom with full bathroom.
Full master bathroom with tub/shower and granite countertop
Private indoor heated pool
Public barbeque area overlooking the D river and next to the ocean
One of two public barbeque areas
Tide pools and rocks just north of the condo
Lowest and easiest beach access in town
Unobstructed view from the condo
Fabulous sunsets enjoyed from the room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“☆☆☆Amazing Room!☆☆☆”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This room is incredible! The view is amazing! You are right on the beach ♡ The bed is soo comfy. (Coming from picky bed ppl) and the room had everything you could hope for. We didn't want to leave. It was perfect for our family of 4. We have 2 littles. They loved it too!

Ontario, Oregon
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Patsy B
“Wonderfully appointed beach condo”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The condo was very clean and comfortable and couldn't be closer to the beach. The view and easy access to the beach was fantastic! The pool was a very nice bonus. If it wasn't for the upstairs neighbors and the overactive headboard, I would have definitely given it 5 stars.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SisterSis...
Spanaway, Washington
“Great Retirement Celebration Stay”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband retired after 46 years of employment and we decided to celebrate with a long road trip and this condo was our first stop. We stayed four nights and had an awesome relaxing time. The condo was comfortable, homey, and reminded me of my own family room! I felt like I was coming home. The attention to detail was fantastic as we didn't need/long for anything. I appreciated being able to make our own breakfast/lunch/dinner options. I have diabetes and celiac sprue so am unable to eat gluten. Therefore, I could make gluten free meals and not have to worry about getting sick. Kierstin and James had all pots/pans and utensils and dishes along with spices and condiments at the condo. They also provided soaps to do dishes and to keep the kitchen tidy. There was also bath soap, shampoo and plenty of towels. They also had a selection of movies, games and paper back books one could utilize while there.
Kierstin made the transaction of renting the condo easy and was within phone/email proximity if there were problems. I appreciated the welcome email from her and was able to email back as she sent the email log on information prior to us checking in. Like I said, the attention to detail was something!
I would stay at this condo again and plan to in the future. The kind size bed was so comfortable and there are TWO bathrooms....one for me and one for my husband, now that is what I call luxury. The condo is on the ground floor not far from the parking lot, and steps away from the condo front door is the pool. Everything was right there! We loved sitting on the sofa and watching the waves. The only thing that bothered me one night was someone had a fire on the beach, so we couldn't open up the sliding glass door as I didn't want the stink of smoke to spoil the condo.
Thank you James and Kierstin for sharing your place with us!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: When we walked in my husband commented on how clean the place smelled and looked!
Liked least: There wasn't anything that I liked least.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sun City
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing