“Salads were great”

Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner choices as well as a lounge with scrumptious appetizers and excellent cocktails, beer and wine all while overlooking the majesty of the Pacific Ocean. Chinook's Seafood Grill is an amazing place to watch the sun go down over the ocean. The restaurant is located a few blocks off Hwy 101, so it is a lovely, quiet spot.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had lunch here - there were 4 of us. I had the Cobb Salad, it was really good with shrimp, crab, and lots of other good stuff. I asked if they could just do Romaine lettuce and they were accommodating. Other entrees eaten were the shrimp Caesar Salad, the Crab and Shrimp sandwich and the Coconut Shrimp. Everyone was very happy with there meals. The person that had the Caesar Salad is gluten free and just asked for no croutons.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My goal was fresh oysters on the half shell. Most the restaurant have them but cooked. A waiter from the Rusty Truck recommend Chinook's Seafood Grill. Very surprised on how beautiful the setting is....great view of the ocean. They have an oyster bar and we came here twice. My sister had the clams and was very pleased with them. Grand nephew ordered off the kids menu and it was an amazing pasta dish. Plus he loved the arcade across the parking lot.

Karen M, F&B Coordinator at Chinook's Seafood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for providing a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visits to our Oyster Bar and had the opportunity to enjoy our amazing view of the ocean. Thank you again for taking time to review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times over several years and have enjoyed the food and service. This time, the service was a huge disappointment and the food not as good as previous visits. Our server (Tracy) seemed to have an attitude when she first came to our table. The wrong salads were delivered to our table initially, my husband’s baked potato came only with butter and sour cream—no chives, bacon bits—nothing. He asked if he could get some chives and bacon bits and was told no. My fish arrived with one small slice of lemon. Tracy seemed surprised that I would want more but brought it. She left our salad plates on the table long after the entrees came. The entire time she acted like our requests were an inconvenience to her. We were not happy with the experience and the hostess asked how I meal was. We told her and she apologized. Tracy came over and seemed totally oblivious that we had not enjoyed our dinner. Definitely not worth the price for the service alone.

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We will definitely follow up on your comments with our teams on the service and food extras. Our guests should absolutely expect to receive friendly and thorough service and I am sorry we didn't deliver that for you. I do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us - we truly appreciate the review.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stopped in for dinner while visiting the Lincoln City area. Great view of the ocean - service was good & food was good - Wife and I had a relaxing dinner - we lucked out because they had entertainment that night in lounge area.

1  Thank I4030GGgeorges

Thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts. I was pleased to read that you were so happy with your visit. Thank you for coming to see us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful place with an amazing view, right on the ocean!! We assumed that, by being on the ocean, the sea food would be fresh and amazing!!!
Unfortunately, our waitress told us that the shrimp are frozen and only available as coconut shrimp and so grilled shrimp were not an option! (Which was fine, we were just asking....)
I decided to have clams that had vegetable and sausage soup with it. The clams tasted like they had been frozen for a LONG time, there were not many veggies or sausage in the broth.
It was incredibly disappointing to be right in the ocean and have frozen sea food!!
Plus, there are not a lot of gluten free options, not a deal breaker but def something to think about!
The oyster shooters were pretty good!! There was a guy behind us who shucked them right then and there!! The Bloody Mary shooter was very good!!
I’m not sure that we would come back to this place for the food but the view was amazing!!!

2  Thank Abaylew

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We will definitely follow up on your comments with our culinary team about the fresh seafood. I do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us - we truly appreciate the review.