“Fantastic”

Ranked #21 of 196 Restaurants in Gresham
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Original Roadhouse Grill features an authentic roadhouse menu and a down-home, fun lovin' atmosphere. You'll find peanuts served in buckets and peanut shells on the floor. Country music, classic rock and blues can be heard coming out of our jukebox. Bring in the whole family and crew in for a fun and delicious experience at an All American Steakhouse. Our signature rolls and mouth watering food cooked on our open-flame grill will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came as a family waited a while worth it I ordered a full rack of ribs oh my so good only ate half of it,the honey butter rolls were great, it’s a long drive but worth it will return.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Good food, nice and pretty waitress (that always brightens up the place LOL) I would recommend.
Great salads, good burgers, good fish and chips, even though the fish and chips is not on the menu they have it.

Great happy hour drink prices, all good.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went here to this fabulously popular steak restaurant for a birthday celebration of my step daughter and family at her favorite Gresham area restaurant! There are complimentary peanuts on each table which you are invited to consume and empty your shells on the floor of the restaurant! They are great for steaks and barbecue if a bit overpriced and serve big drinks that are somewhat reasonably priced and give you a great birthday reception. I would save this place for special occasions and get there early as they don't take reservations and are always very popular and busy!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I recently visited The Roadhouse for dinner with my son. We have eaten there several times over the years and was very pleased. I ordered the $26 Filet Mignon with anticipation. When it was delivered, I was in such shock that I was literally looking around for a joke camera. My steak was, if pushing it..1/2" tall and MAYBE 2-1/2" round. I ordered Medium because they said Med Rare was colder red. My steak was well done. It seriously looked like the cook took my steak outside, put it under the tire then ran it over several times then burned it on the grill. My waitress assured me this is how their steaks look. I said, no, I have never seen it look like this. She gave me a coupon for a free appetizer for my next visit however, there will never be another visit. Later that night, I heard that there were new owners that bought the restaurant and several people told me how bad their food was. So, please be aware when ordering what you are really gonna get. Here is a pic of my "glorious $26 Filet Mignon.

2  Thank disappointed3258826
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Wonderful food and a fun atmosphere. All ages loved it. I do recommend it for all. We had from 6 to 60 and each had a great and fun time. Children's menu, steak burgers. they have it all.