“My favorite restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is one of my most favorite restaurants! Great services, great food and nice location. Parking can be tough - this is in Downtown Gresham. But so worth it. Must have the Bayou Prawns! Yum!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My husband and I recently celebrated our anniversary at Boccelli's. We had the special of Chicken Marsala, which was excellent--pasta done just right, chicken tender, sauce delicious. And portions large enough that I had to take some home. We finished off by sharing a slice of red velvet cake, which was also rich and delicious (and I'm glad we shared, or I would have been totally stuffed). Our waitress was friendly and helpful, keeping our water glasses filled and checking to make sure we didn't need anything. The atmosphere is nice, and the food is delicious. What more could we ask for? Their menu has also expanded greatly since our last visit a few years back, so there are lots of great-sounding choices.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times since moving to Portland. It has quickly become my favorite Italian restaurant in the area. The portions are generous, the staff is friendly, and they have accommodated large gatherings for me on multiple occasions.

Definitely try the chicken parmigiana!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Consistently good Italian fare. Any of their pasta dishes are expertly prepared and savory. Sides, with the exception of bread do not accompany the main entree and need to be ordered separately, this increases the cost quite a bit.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went here to celebrate my Mother in law's birthday with my wife and myself. They have excellent Italian food at reasonable prices and a great selection of deserts which they bring around on a large serving platter with which to entice you and allow you to see what you will be getting! They are moderately priced and a good value for lunch and are highly recommended!