“great breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate breakfast here and sat outside in the courtyard. It was delicious and also very good service.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We went here for lunch when visiting Mt. Hood on a recommendation from a friend. The food was good and the serving were huge. They had several items for dessert. I had the huckleberry pie and it was wonderful. Another person in my group got a donut. It was the size of my hand (not my fist, my hand).

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We just got pie to go. They were very helpful there and we liked the apple pie and huckleberry pie very much.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had breakfast there yesterday, nothing special. Food was not worth the price. 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns and eggs will cost about $11.00 .

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good breakfast with plenty of tasty food. I had the sausage and eggs, around the table was ordered huckleberry pancakes, oatmeal, and poached eggs. The daughter of the owner came by to talk with us for we were with a couple of locals that knows her mother, the owner. Very nice experience eating here.