“Wonderful hand made pies.”
Review of Wedderburn Store

Wedderburn Store
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This store is a little bit of everything. Food items and hard goods. It is very easy to find and owners are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. It is like a Mom and Pop family owned neighborhood market.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I imagine that at one time this large building could have been an interesting store/bakery/eatery, but we visited it twice in two weeks and both visits were the same...the store was pretty empty, fixtures were broken and unused/empty, and bakery cases didn't seem to have much in them at all. The biggest stock was convenience store beverage items like cokes, bottled waters, etc. Produce bins were totally empty and candy was sitting in their place.The cashier was kind, but on the second visit (we thought maybe we had hit a bad day the first time and we tried the next week) when we were surprised that the bakery cases were once again mostly empty, we were told that they "do not bake everyday". Might have been a good place to go at one time (looks like it used to have some good reviews) and maybe it could be again, but our experience in finding something to eat left us empty handed.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Reasonably priced lunches and great baked goods like bread, pies, cornbread, ccakes, etc. Nice people.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I had decided in advance that I would find a bakery in Gold Beach for breakfast during this particular day of my trip, and I just randomly ended up here. Road trip luck strikes again! It's a husband and wife operation, and the wife makes some truly delicious baked goods, and they also have an assortment of delicious bars. I had a Nanaimo bar that was to die for, and apparently her lemon bars are even better. I believe it.
I was able to get more delicious pastry than I could eat and enough beverage to last the rest of the day, all for around $7. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Local store trying to make it right. Handmade treats and great burgers. Will return. Not fast food, just good food.