“Breakfast is Awesome”
Review of Fresh Harvest Cafe

Fresh Harvest Cafe
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Fresh Harvest Cafe is open 7 days a week from 7am - 2pm. We feature breakfast all day and lunch after 11am. Food is prepared with fresh ingredients and cooked with ghee oil. Menu features a delicious variety of sweet and savory French crepes, specialty omelettes, eggs, pancakes and French Toast. Lunch features 1/2 lb burgers, BLT, Philly, Reuben and Grilled Chicken sandwiches, Fish & Chips, and Seafood platter are among many local favorites. Our heart healthy salads include Perfect Spinach, Summer Fruit, Pecan Chicken and Harvest salads with homemade blueberry vinegarette dressing. Seafood lovers enjoy our creamy Seafood Pasta Bowl. Gluten-free buns and To-Go orders are available upon request.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very popular restaurant with great food. I especially like the Eggs Benedict. Great coffee drinks are also available. They now have patio seating which makes it very nice in the Summer months. My husband gets the standard ham and eggs and is always pleased.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Because we were visiting Florence, I asked a local person for the best place for breakfast. His quick response was Fresh Harvest Cafe, just North out of town on Highway 101.
It was excellent, and we were able to enjoy our meals outside. We ended up going there 3 times that long weekend.
I would recommend it as well.

1  Thank gjadkins
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A favorite of locals for It's dependable quality. Good for breakfast, great for lunch. Exceptionally clean. Service is excellent. New outdoor patio was recently added to front which faces the boulevard and has a plexiglass windbreak. Not a picturesque view but nice for fresh air on a nice day. Not a find exotic foodies or visitors looking for local ambience.

1  Thank 651Eddie
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We went for breakfast on Sunday morning and the place was packed. They boast about their crepes so I thought I would try them. However, when we looked over the menu I switched to bacon eggs and pancakes. My husband had the same except for sausage which tasted like it was 100 years old. The pancakes were tough, chewy and way over-cooked.
Probably should have went with our first choice but changed our minds. Service was good, that's the only positive I can come up with.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My wife and I love to eat fresh, natural food, mostly for taste reasons. It just does taste better. Either way, this place is very good, for me, teetering on excellent. The bacon, avocado and cheese omelette with 3 eggs (that’s how it comes) was incredible, fluffy, cooked just right and had some nice homemade salsa atop it. Not too spicy, but enough to know it’s there. The bacon is beautifully cooked, crispy but not burned, and the English muffin.... oh the English muffin. An outstanding homemade English muffin that is a must try whilst here.

One downfall, albeit small downfall, was the lack of a kids menu. They don’t have a proper kids menu but one of two things could occur for those of us with kids. The portions are unbelievably huge, so sharing is an option, or, the side menu is nice and you can just create a kids meal. There ya have it.

Would recommend to any visitors in town.