“Horrible woman”

Add it.
Sundance Natural Foods
Ranked #283 of 645 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Used to love this place. Spent tens of thousands of dollars there over thirty years shopping there. I was just shamed by an older employee for letting my six year old use the restroom without a purchase. It was an emergency and during this pandemic money has been tight. I will not be returning while she works there.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 31 October 2017

just found this place today. The salad/deli bar was truly amazing: sooo many good and very healthy choices! The bad part was having to choose! It reminds me of the coops in Portland of yesteryear with an amazing deli that they never had. So many of the coops and natural food stores currently feel "packaged" and "slick." Sundance is informal, eclectic and fun! This place makes me want to move to Eugene! Being a boomer....it brings back the hope that we can spend our food dollars responsibly and support a business that reflects our values.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Nothing beats the hot and cold bar for a quick meal- especially after 8pm when the price is half-off. Their organic veggie selection is always fresh, local and affordable. Check the half-off produce shelf for a bargain! Or taste homemade pastries from the case- gluten free chocolate whopper is my favorite.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

My family & I have been shopping @ Sundance since waaay back in the early 70's!
There's even a rumor that the wall mural that was on the West side of the building had my Mom & little brother in it! All this time, Sundance has always been a great place to get basics and natural foods & products. If you're a Eugenian(?) or just in Eugene shopping for lunch or stuff for a meal on the fly & have a penchant for good natural foods, check out Sundance!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I have been going to Sundance since the 1970's when I moved here. I love the place, the people who work there and the people who shop there. It was my first favorite grocery store in my early Eugene days and I make a habit of stopping whenever I am in the area.

Date of visit: April 2016