“Good food”
Review of Gracie's Sea Hag

Gracie's Sea Hag
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were recommended this restaurant and it did not disappoint! I had the seafood melt and my husband had the Monte Cristo. Both were delish! We also got the chowder which was so good! For dessert we had the marionberry tart which was divine!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 232)

18 - 22 of 1 234 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We asked about reservations for 21 and they accommodated us with no problems. The first thing I'd like to state is the waitstaff were on top of their game. No one waited for a refill, they catered to everyone's needs with no problem. Not one person in the group had a complaint. Every dish came out as ordered. The Clam Chowder was some of if not THEEE best I've ever tasted. The menu fits everyone's needs from Sea Food to Mac & Cheese. I would highly recommend this as a stop for anyone visiting or just driving through Depoe Bay Oregon. I even went back for lunch the next day with other people and again, no complaints. Great job to both the Waitstaff and the cooks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed in Depoe Bay three separate times in July. We have eaten at the Sea Hag approximately five times. Sometimes the food has been a little better than others, but it is a very good place to dine. We have ordered the salmon fish and chips each time with a side of clam chowder. Both are very good. The service is usually very good, also. Prices are mid-range; not as high as some, slightly more expensive than others. The restaurant is older, gives more of an old-timey café feel. The last time we ate there, the fish was greasier than in the past--cook must have gotten in a hurry. Normally, their fried fish and chips has not been greasy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WhAt I wOuLD cOnsIDer a FunKy JoiNt>wiTh upScalE prIcING. ThEy clAim to hAve tHe bEst CLam cHoWdwEr On The cOasT>not SurE abOut thAT> howevEr it Was GoOd enoUgh to pAsS tHe tEst. The hAlibut Was LIghtly bAttERed & pERfecTly CoOked.ThE foOd wAs gOoD but an overly ANXioUs waitEr kept trying To tAke oUr pLatEs befOre we hAd finihed DinIng>and that Was AnNoyiNG. The RestAurAnt is oN thE Run Down SiDE>thE boOth we WerE seAted iN hAd a lArGe rip in The UphoStERy"Gracie's lOOkEd apPrOpiAtely NamEd A SeA Hag">>>>>>>>..wOuLd nOt ReTuRN.............

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the Oyster stew and everything else there. Great location, across the street from the ocean. my wife loves the Bay shrimp on a croissant with chowder.