“Not horrible, but not real Mexican either.”

Colonial Mexican Restuatant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Coquille
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very tame and somewhat bland version of Mexican food. I’m sure the local clientele thinks this is perfect. Very good service and family owned. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Visiting my family from California in this little Oregon town, I was skeptical about the Mexican food. Not only was the food and service good, I will come here when I visit next time. The place and decor are strictly mom-n-pop which is actually a lot like the best Mexican food in San Diego where I live. The food was very good and served in a traditional Mexican/American way. I liked that they served a small plate of refried beans with your chips (at no additional charge.) Also, they have a fun little "dessert" that they serve at the end of the meal -- fried wedge of flour tortilla sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar then topped with whipped cream and drizzled with strawberry sauce. I've never seen that before. Not at all Mexican, but still tasty and a nice when to end the meal.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant is in a nondescript building whose front windows are pockmarked by beebee shots. We had grilled fish tacos and a burrito, which were good. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We would return when in the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

By far the best Mexican restaurant around. Pacific and his crew give the absolute best service. Try a Pack's secret!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The pork carnitas are my fav. Nice little local place with casual atmosphere. Nothing to fancy here but the food is good and staff are very attentive.