“Best Pizza in S Oregon”
Review of Denny's Pizza

Denny's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Coquille
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Denny's never disappoints. I go for the pizza, but some of my friends prefer the salads, sandwiches, "Jojo" potatoes or chicken. We all agree it's the best: even friends who live in Eugene and Medford consider Denny's a must stop when they visit!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We go out of our way to get pizza at this place. Their pizza crust is like a cracker; we absolutely love them. And to get a small individual pizza exactly like we want it is perfect. The service is good. And the salads must be great because I have never seen my husband devour a salad like he did his today. I didn't have one, but watching him was a delight.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Good pizza but the broasted chicken is a must have. The taco pizza has an over abundance of chips in my opinion. Ask for them on the side and add to your liking.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Pizza is great. People from all over the County come here. Other menu items are good too. The biggest down side is it’s almost always busy.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I recently spent some time in the lovely Coquille and asked some locals where I should eat. I took their recommendation of Denny's and I am so glad I did! The service is friendly, the atmosphere is family oriented, the food is so good and they have local brews on tap! I would definitely go back if I'm ever back in the neighborhood!