“Very much inspired by Florence.”
Review of Cafe 1297

Cafe 1297
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Description: At Cafe 1297 we serve American style food, with great specials every day!Friday and Saturday nights is prime rib! And check out our breakfast specials, they will get you going!
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Three Rivers South is a very small Casino. So Cafe 1297 predictably is a small restaurant.
Looking at the menu, it seemed like a variation of the 3 Rivers eatery in Florence. Since I'm sold on the Florence Fish&Chips, I asked the waitress if their food comes from the same supplier as up North. She knew for a fact that it was. Indeed, my Fish was exactly like I was hoping it would be. Both of us were well pleased with food & service here and can recommend it.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Daily specials give good value. Service was good. Food was tasty; we enjoyed the wings and local beer.

ThreeRiversC, Manager at Cafe 1297, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thanks for the review, glad to hear the food and service was good. We love the wings too!

Thanks from your Friends at Three Rivers Casino Resort

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My husband and I have had breakfast here several times. The service is good but not very friendly. The food is good. We love the chicken fried steak. The portions are enough to fill you up. I have also had the omelets that were very tasty.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Waitress was spot on with water and order. Food very tasty and plentiful. I would go back and recommend this to friends and family

ThreeRiversC, Manager at Cafe 1297, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Great to hear, thank you for taking the time to let us know! We hope to see you back soon!

Thanks from your friends at Three Rivers Casino Resort

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Since I was feeling lazy about cooking for Thanksgiving, I decided to take us to Cafe 1297 inside the Three Rivers Casino for our dinner.

They were offering a special for a reasonable price and I didn't have to cook or cleanup after.

The meal was excellent. Large portions of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans. It even came with a slice of pumpkin pie. Darn near as good as my grandma used to make.

The service was great as well. Our meal and beverages were served quickly and our hostess checked with us several times to make sure we didn't need anything.

I will be returning, even on non-holidays to sample more.

ThreeRiversC, Manager at Cafe 1297, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thanks for the awesome review!