“This is Vegan? This is Delicious!”
Review of The Tin Thistle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Tin Thistle
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Wow. That's all I can say! I met some friends at the Tin Thistle for lunch. The chefs here understand their vegan craft, well. I ordered a soup and a sandwich and both were robust and flavorful - I was almost done with my meal before I remembered it was vegan cuisine.

The lunch sat VERY well with me. No heartburn or after lunch sleepiness that I usually get when I go out for lunch elsewhere. It was incredible. This experience just might make me consider a change in diet.

Oh, and the service was snappy and smiley.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Third time eating lunch and every time is good. Vegetarian choices that have a lot of flavor and taste really good. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Varied tastes, gluten free, vegan, We have a family of many tastes. With a neat set up, friendly service, and a tasty diverse menu, we can entertain with ease. We have eaten there several times, many with quests, and I feel this in one restaurant that stands alone and is a great value to our community.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Road tripping, I am always happy to find a vegan restaurant. I had a veggie stuffed Samosa like pastry, lentil soup (thick), pumpkin chocolate chip cookie for lunch. And had their taco salad like bowl to go for dinner. Very friendly people. Substantial, nutritious and tasty food.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

What a great find. Right on hiway 101 in downtown North Bend. Nice space. Simple menu with a good choice of specials. Home made pie. A perfect lunch.