“The Best Fresh!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

In a word: WOW!

Celebrating our anniversary on the coast has been a tradition for my wife and I. Desiring something different, and being sushi lovers, we heard various recommendations for Tokyo Bistro and called for reservations. Thank God we did!

We arrived to find the place PACKED with folks standing and waiting for a table. We were seated immediately and the feast began!

The "Empire Roll" and the "Japanese Mafia" roll were superb, as was the "Highway 138" roll. (You gotta love the names!)

The service was excellent and everything was FRESH, FRESH, FRESH!

If I go on much more, I'm just going to sound like a broken record with "fresh and excellent" and "fresh and excellent!" GO TO TOKYO BISTRO!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The rave reviews my cousin heard from patients in her dental office enticed us to try Tokyo Bistro. The reviews were right! Everything we had was just perfect and very tasty. My sister and I enjoyed the abundant Bento lunch. Our "kister" (cousin/sister) ordered a couple of types of sushi. There was plenty to share and enjoy. I'd never had sushi with mango before, but certainly will in the future . . when I return to Tokyo Bistro for more deliciousness!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Living in Victoria BC, we have enjoyed many places with fresh, delicious Sushi. That being said, Tokyo Bistro and Sushi Chef Felix creates exceptional delicacies before your very eyes. If you really appreciate Sushi, you must make the trip. It's so darn good, you might have to come back the next day like we did! Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent!!! Great local fresh sushi. Good prices. The uni was delicious. Don't miss this if in the area.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner last night. Service was good. Decor ok. We found the food a bit plain and the fish was not very fresh.