“Thumb up!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great fresh sushi and other seafood. One of best places to eat grilled oysters. Very friendly servers.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We are sushi mavens and Tokyo Bistro does a fantastic job with fresh, beautiful, creative and delicious nigiri, rolls and sashimi. Service is friendly and customers are remembered and pleasantly welcomed each visit. Last year, we celebrated both our birthdays at Tokyo Bistro!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Right across the street from the Old Tower B&B is this marvelous restaurant. We enjoyed the grilled oysters, crab nigiri and several rolls. The VIP ranks right up there as one of the best sushi rolls I've ever had, and I lived in Japan and eat sushi at least once a week. My sole quibble is that they charged for items that normally are complementary and they didn't disclose the prices. We paid for the miso soup, green tea AND a little dish of sunomono. The nickel and dime stuff really added up and was a sad surprise at the evening's end.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Wonderful sushi and other Japanese cuisine. the staff are very friendly and remember guests from one visit to the next as well as what they like to eat.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I am a local and have drove past Tokyo Bistro many times; their parking lot is always filled. I was very hesitant in dining there because I do not eat Sushi. I went there with another couple, who suggested we try it. Reservations were made, and advisable. The dining room is small and there is a bar to eat at. They only serve beer, wine, and sake. No one in our party likes Sushi, but we all had super delicious meals. I had teriyaki beef which was a large portion of very tender and tasty bite size beef with been sprouts and rice. Others enjoyed shrimp tempura and chicken katsu. Looking to see what other patrons were having, Sushi was being served at most tables. I will definitely return to Tokyo Bistro and might even give their Sushi a try.