“Food”

Dave's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The cream of asparagus soup was good and the home made rolls for sandwiches were great. Well priced. Be sure to ask for senior discount. It starts at 55 y.o. 10% off.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

After a long day of physical work, we wanted pizza and beer and Daves pizza delivered! It's a great whole-in-the wall place, with an interesting location. Close to the Red Lion hotel for those traveling. The crust is crispy and they do not skimp on toppings. It is nice to support a local business with quality food. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Can't even begin to describe how good they are !!! The pizza is great but the hot sandwiches are to die for. The owners are some of the towns nicest people around.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been here since they moved to this place. The pizza was great and the staff was super. I took people from out of town. They enjoyed it. The pizza was large and fresh tasting. It took us a long time to get it though. They did warn us when we came it that it would be a while, because they had a large order before we arrived.
So it took at least 45 min to an hr. If you have time, it's great pizza.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

On a Sunday at the hotel not to much was open around 8pm. I am glad we found this place. I had the largest Calzone I ever had. It took the whole plate. It was wonderful. Their crust is so good. Husband ordered a small pizza and it was big enough to feed 2 maybe even 3 people. I really recommend this place for taste and service.