“Lunch”

Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We are a little brewery dedicated to local quality. We offer great beer, Oregon Wines, and locally distilled spirits as well as a small, seasonal, locally sourced menu. We have lovely outdoor seating and live music almost every night we are open. We are family friendly. Cheers!
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Locally owned and operated. Carmen and his wife are fantastic. The food is amazing as is the craft beer. A must stop when in Coos Bay.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Seven Devils have advanced the local enjoyment for great beer and a very good short menu selection. If the sun is out there is a nice area to sit outside. Then there are the evening entertainments that bring some very good performers from out of town. It’s just fun!!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Great stop in at one of my favoriate eats in Coos Bay. Chicken corn and green chile chowder today with the Fig Stout - perfect. The service here is always wonderful. So happy today to chat with Manager Dani and see stellar server Carli.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

While visiting in Coos bay my brother in-law took me to 7 Devils Brewing Co. and I must say I was impressed. We only had time for a few beers so I have not tried their food yet. They have 12 of their brews on tap and I liked the two stouts I had quite a bit. It is a very clean and bright spot and it is definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great brewery! The beer is wonderful and so is the food. And we can't forget to mention the guys who work there who were so friendly and efficient. Made us feel right at home on our first visit. Definitely a place to frequent often.