“Quirky bar for after dinner drinks and dessert”

7 Devils Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We are a little brewery dedicated to local quality. We offer great beer, Oregon Wines, and locally distilled spirits as well as a small, seasonal, locally sourced menu. We have lovely outdoor seating and live music almost every night we are open. We are family friendly. Cheers!
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stopped here for a drink after dinner. My husband had a few beers, and I saved my calories (because we'd just had a HUGE meal and could only fit so much more down my throat) for the chocolate stout mousse. The beer was good, nothing special, to be honest, but not bad. I'd travel for that mousse though. The place was really cool looking, and was fun to just hang out.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

First of all, we went out of our way to come here because of the reviews. We usually like breweries and the reviews of the pork tacos sounded great. Looked at the menu...no pork tacos. Waitress says that those were last summer's menu. Strike one. Their entire sandwich list consisted of TWO sandwiches, grilled cheese and tuna melt.The rest of their menu was quite limited. Strike two. They did have poutine on the menu. We ordered it-however-it was made with a vegetarian gravy, a couple of tiny bits of cheese and possibly the worst dark brown fries we'd ever seen. Any self-respecting Canadian would not even recognize it. Strike three. The ONLY good thing was the pretzel with cheese dip.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found ourselves with appetite and thirst while camping on the coast and in Coos Bay, OR. We had lunched at 7 Devils and felt like a return visit. Kevin and blue eyed hostess were outstanding, beer was equally good as was the ambiance. We took a growler with us and with tip, check was $52. Only change I'd make is to diversify the menu, only chicken offering was deep fried breast strips. Burgers, both chicken and beef would satisfy many beer drinkers.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Rarely do I state personal instead of business style response, but I drank that Stout.... Amazing. There are a few great Stouts..One beginning with G that has world wide support and breweries.....making Black Gold, and book of world records, then there is M that brews another great with the World book of Averages...This wins this race of totality. I have tasted thousands of beers andtheir stout wins tje Universal prize.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Quick little afternoon pick me up...
Grabbed a beer and flight . Tried the
Oysters and Arugula salad, both were fresh and flavors excellent... Try sitting at bar for faster service and ease if you are going to be tasting the selection of drafts.
They are unique in the offer
Cider, ginger, lemonade, kombucha and coffee as offerings on the flight...
Enjoy..