“Refurbishment tastes good”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #40 of 82 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant opposite the entrance is a great place to taste Cali Mexican. The choice of drinks are good too

Reviewed 14 August 2017

TB has great food for the price. I love bean burritios. The increase in fast food wages and costs have seen it grow from 69c each to $1,29 each. However they are enjoyable and wholesome.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I like this taco bell staff is nice and very accommodating, if they mess something up they try to fix it, pretty clean...but still a taco bell

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I had a breakfast item and it was not that great. It was cold and and not that tasty. I have eaten here before and it was good. The guy, Israel., in the drive thru was great. He made my day. He was very cheerful and so nice. He needs a raise for sure. I've had better food at taco bell for sure.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Stopped here for dinner with my son on our way to Bandon. He had the usual taco fare, however I enjoyed their cantina bowl. Lots of fresh veggies, rice, black beans and chicken. You could ask for no sour cream as a lower calorie option. It was delicious! Paired with an unsweetened ice tea and a decadent cinnabon donut hole at the end (only 2, shared with my son) it was a great meal at a fantastic price. Highly recommend, very friendly and polite staff as well.