“Good service”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #32 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 24 September 2017

One guy working but he was fast and efficient. Super nice and offered us a free drink. When we showed up there was some shady people in the lot and I am pretty sure we foiled what was going to be a robbery. Two guys with no plate on their truck. On the way up the steps and turned around when we walked up. Guy working was mentally challenged so glad we were there but kinda dark side of town.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Subway was my favorite 14 years ago it was next to were i worked. the craziness of their spokesman and conviction shows the food should sell not a celebrity

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Have been a loyal customer here for about 3 years. I've watched this store and its sandwiches go from very good to poor. Their portion control has truly swung to the ridiculous. After ordering the last 2 Tuna foot-longs, both have been short the tuna. I don't order ANY condiments or cheese.....and still the tuna portion doesn't come close to a thin layer over the entire sandwich.(maybe 3/4 s if your lucky) They have raised their prices and lowered their portions. Store clean...staff friendly...overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This Subway served a great chicken salad. All of the ingredients I asked for in the salad were fresh and mixed perfectly. This Subway is on the North 101 Hwy just before the boardwalk.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Not very busy, I was in and out in about 15mins. Food was good. I got an Italian Sandwich 12 double the meat. Eat 1/2 in car saved the rest for work. I would eat here again.