“Anniversary Vacation”

Luigi's Italian Sandwiches
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small little place BUT excellent food. You really have to try their sandwiches. You will be hooked. We try to have lunch there whenever we are visiting the area. Nice size meals some are almost to big and wind up taking rest home for snack. Customer service is great and friendly. Owned by same family for many years..

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've been eating here more than 20 years. Very unique and delicious sandwiches. Still traveling hundreds of miles to come here with my family!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

When you only get this treat once in a great while you must order the large!!

We ordered three different sandwiches and all tasted each other's. My favorite was the garbage grinder with everything but onions. I ordered the ham with pickles and olives and one in our group ordered the pepperoni with olives and pickles. Three drinks and three large sandwiches was around $45 with tip.

It is a local classic. Not fancy. Not fast. Not cheap. But consistent! And very good!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Best sandwich I've ever had. Great atmosphere and great staff. The sandwich was well worth the 9.85 and very very delicious

Reviewed 22 August 2015

The chef puts a lot of personal attention into each order. The sandwiches are absolutely delicious. It was a great lunch experience. I am glad we found the place.