“Family tradition ”

Luigi's Italian Sandwiches
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've been eating here more than 20 years. Very unique and delicious sandwiches. Still traveling hundreds of miles to come here with my family!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

When you only get this treat once in a great while you must order the large!!

We ordered three different sandwiches and all tasted each other's. My favorite was the garbage grinder with everything but onions. I ordered the ham with pickles and olives and one in our group ordered the pepperoni with olives and pickles. Three drinks and three large sandwiches was around $45 with tip.

It is a local classic. Not fancy. Not fast. Not cheap. But consistent! And very good!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Best sandwich I've ever had. Great atmosphere and great staff. The sandwich was well worth the 9.85 and very very delicious

Reviewed 22 August 2015

The chef puts a lot of personal attention into each order. The sandwiches are absolutely delicious. It was a great lunch experience. I am glad we found the place.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Seriously had higher hopes after reading reviews. I don't think I'll be returning.

My sandwich fell apart. Lacked condiments and was rather disappointing.