“Great Lunch - Right on the Boardwalk”

Fishermen's Seafood Market
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Super yummy Clam Chowder, Fish & Chips!!! ...and you can usually find one or both of the owners behind the counter helping deliver amazing customer service. Fresh, local fish daily.

1  Thank Allison R

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The best clam chowder and fish-and-chips I've ever had. Butter clams are awesome. Very small place that is both a fish market and restaurant. Only four or five tables inside.
Staff is delightful. Everything is super fresh. Just can't say enough good about the people or the food!

1  Thank geotrekker2016
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We had fish and chips and fried oysters, which were both excellent. This is now my new favorite spot for oysters. They were slightly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Service is great. Indoor seating is limited, but additional seating is available on the boardwalk. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This is a true gem. Small location right on the water. Saw the reviews and decided to try it while staying in Coos Bay. The fresh halibut was tender and sweet. My husband had Albacore sandwich which was amazing. They went to extra care to make sure our food was just as we wanted. Even though they fry their food, there wasn't any fry odor. I definitely recommend this as a must stop.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

If I could change things, I'd stay in Coos Bay instead of Gold Beach on the Oregon coast only to be able to have a meal at this place more than once!

Don't let the unassuming interior fool you: they make fantastic smoked tuna chowder and halibut tacos and I only wish we could buy our seafood to go from them. The tuna and salmon jerky is great too!

The staff are attentive and really willing to share their knowledge of local fishing industry - friendly, engaging and patient.

Overall truly awesome experience, will return the first chance I have!