“Good for coffee & pastry”
Review of Kaffe 101

Kaffe 101
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Coos Bay
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Salad and sandwich were ordinary. There are very few options in town. Most customers were reading or on their laptops.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was reminded by my brother-in-law of this café when he stopped her last week on the way to our house. So I decided to go and remembered they have a small book store there as well, and I needed something for my wife's birthday. I got a Christian card to my wife and a journal she will enjoy. I had a panini chicken sandwich with bacon and chipotle, wonderful. Lots of coffee to choose from.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Getting some much-needed coffee very nice staff. Reasonable prices for coffee and food. will come again!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a nice coffee shop to relax and enjoy a "Starbuck's type" of coffee. It has friendly and helpful staff at times of the day.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Found this place by accident and gosh it was good! I had the Thai chicken soup with rice and their homemade bread bun. It was absolutely delicious!! The staff were very friendly & accommodating. Highly recommend.