“Can't beat the service and food”

Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2018

The staff is very attentive to each customer. They make you feel wanted.
Food is out of this world. The ribs melt off the bone.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My husband had never been to The Rodeo Steakhouse. Our lunch was wonderful, everything was cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding. Everyone made us feel welcome, like an old friend. Thank you all for a lovely time.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Their lunch is very good and the price right. I love their hamburger steak with good gravy. I ask for a fraction of the mashed potatoes tho, as they give way too much.
Honey butter on their buns is really good too, but don’t eat before your meal or your not hungry then. Nice people too.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We always go here for our date night. I love their steak and veggies and their salads are not only good but they are huge! They have the peanuts you can throw on the floor and fresh bread and butter. We can never go their without having a San Antonio Punch! Never had a complaint!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The steak was wonderful, but the restaurant was older and outdated. I don't know that I would go there again,.