“A Very Pleasant Surprise”

Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Watch you don't slip on the peanut shells on the floor. I found this quite interesting given the litigious attitude in the US. The staff here are fantastic, very accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu items. Everyone enjoyed their meals. I had something called "Roadkill" which was a combination of steak pieces, cheese and onions, with some other things thrown in. We were very happy to find this place and will visit again if we pass through.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

That kind of place. However the Cobb Salad was good and the local Porter beer was great. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were staying in Coos Bay for two nights and decided to give this steakhouse a try. I had the stuffed mushrooms and they didn't have much flavor. I had a Cobb salad with chicken added and it was rather large. My husband ordered a steak charred rare but it was more like medium. Our server was pleasant.

Thank K. B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Our family ate here for dinner. The waitress was outstanding and very nice. The food and drinks were very good. We all had steaks and they were cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped for dinner after finding this restaurant on trip advisor. It was a short, easy walk from our hotel. We had to wait briefly for a table but service was quick once we were seated. The décor of the restaurant is Western. They offer peanuts on your table while you wait and the floors are littered with shells. Natalie our server was great, although she stated she was fairly new she was on top of things and very attentive. I had the Mustang burger which was cooked exactly as I requested and was delicious! Nice spot for a burger.