“Beyond Amazing!!!”

Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Voted the best Italian in the Oregon coast, little Italy prepare dishes from fresh ingredients. Serving pastas, chicken breast, veal, fish, seafood, pizza, vegetarians and gluten free dishes located in the historical chandler building in coos bay, the interior is inviting and Italian feel. Large selection of wines and a full bar. Accepting all major credit cards. Banquet room for 50 guest available, no charges for the room.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Sister in law brought me here today and we got our food to go. Got the Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo and it was to die for Definitely a must if your in Coos Bay!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK, let's get the big question out of the way: Is Emily the best waitress in Coos Bay? I have never been served by any better waitress anywhere in the Bay.

I found lip prints on my wine glass and when I accused her of tasting my Cabernet before serving Emily said her lips were much fuller and besides she didn't like wine. Funny girl.

The lasagna bolognese was superb. Extra chopped raw garlic in the sauce. I love that. SWIMBO had the stuffed shells. She loves the milder pomodoro sauce.

Excellent fresh cold salad and crusty bread. WOW.

But Emily made the meal just wonderful. We've put Little Italy on the recurring dining list when out and about in Coos.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the chicken Parmesan, the best I have ever had, moist and flavorful, enough left over for lunch the next day. My hubby had the grilled fish with capers which he loved. We were seated right away, all the employees were exceptional. Will definitely go back the next time we are in that area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Haven't been here for too long. The portions were huge and very tasty. Coquille St. Jacque with potatoes (for me), spaghetti, sea bass (senior portion), penne with sausage (senior portion). Warm bread with herb butter, wine and cocktails rounded out the meal. A friendly staff like I remember, with a great ambiance!! Thank you Kelly and Max for a wonderful dinner. We won't wait so long next time to return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great restaurant with delicious comfort food. Friendly waiter, fast service and huge portions. We loved it.

maximo1248, Owner at Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review, I will share it with my employees.