“Hearty Breakfast Sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Sandwich shop
Description: Sandwich shop
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

City Subs - my go-to place for a hearty breakfast sandwich, big enough for me to split with a friend. The eggs are nice and fluffy. The bacon is meaty and not over cooked. The cheddar is sharp and robust really tying together the egg and bacon flavors. And the bread is freshly baked on site!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Disappointed to say the least at first visit no sprouts and was a gooey mesh. Second vist even with sprouts just not up to the hype.

Try Bungalow Market

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Someone referred us to City Subs in Coos Bay so we decided to try it out for lunch. We ordered the Italian and the California sandwiches. The bread was fluffy and fresh and the sandwiches were good. They could have gone a bit lighter on the condiments though. Overall good sandwich. Try it out of you're in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

If you want a good Sandwich this is the place to come. everyone was very friendly and the food is great.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This has always been my favorite sub place, but my most recent visit today was not so good. The portions were smaller including tomatos and pickles, and the staff was not friendly or helpful as usual. Maybe just a bad day?? For todays visit I would actually rate a "POOR" but like I said, in the past City Subs has been very good, so I gave it an AVERAGE.