“A must stop”
Review of Vinny's

Vinny's
Ranked #14 of 81 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Let's see, I house ground beef and in house made buns with a smoker in the parking lot. That about sums it up. Great burgers and even better BBQ this is a must if you are even close to Coos Bay.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The staff is friendly, and that is big. An extensive menu leaves out some important info. Add that one of your fries is not breaded, home made, and great. Tell those who are gluten free that you have them covered. Make a basic offering with out the sauces- you'l save on napkins. Really, not everyone wants all the extras, including a 12 ounce drink.
That having been said, burger, great bun, the plain fries were some of the best in the Bay Area, and nice touches for all.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a new burger place in town and heard good things about it so we wanted to try it.
My husband got ‘The Boss’ – 2 large beef patties, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, pickles top with their house sauce (a mix of ketchup, mustard and mayo) for $12.99. I got ‘The Snitch’ – 1 thick patty, layered with guacamole, pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and jalapeño cream cheese and topped with jalapenos for $11.99. I got the jalapeños on the side. Every sandwich comes with a drink and an order of fries (Cajun, Parmesan or regular) – I tried the Cajun and my husband tried the Parmesan.
When they brought out his sandwich we couldn’t believe the size of it. It had to be at least 8 inches tall. I should have taken a picture of it. Mine was also big for a single patty. The both type of fries were good and the burgers were delicious. We could only eat half of our burgers and fries so we'll have another meal. The only complaint for me is you can't have your burger cooked to order. All burgers are well done.
We're going to try the pulled pork sandwich next time.
Staff are friendly and Vinny came out to meet and great everyone and make sure we were all enjoying our food.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Had the pulled pork sandwich and parmesan fries and a Cobb salad, so much food I'm glad we decided to share everything. The best way to describe it was a party in my mouth. It was THAT GOOD!! I'm just bummed we didn't discover them earlier in our trip-I really wanted to try the smoked Brisket too! Stopped by the ice cream place next door and the growler refill place in the same strip mall, all are worth a visit (or two) if you happen to be in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Good burgers, good Cobb salad. Cashier very welcoming and friendly. Ate lunch here at our daughters recommendation and we weren't disappointed. Could use more seating but then there goes the atmosphere