“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Sharkbites

Sharkbites
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I had the clam chowder and a crab cake burger for lunch. Both were good and there were other menu items that looked worth trying. Good experience, I would go back.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I had visited here before about 6 months ago and it was really good. This time however, not so great. We literally waited for about an hour before anyone came to take our order. We had to go ask for help. The waitress for the other area came to help us and our waiter never showed up. All in all it was about 2 hrs total to get our food. The food was just ok. Our fries were cold. Drinks never filled, just poor service. Not normal for this place. I had told my guests how wonderful this place was. I was embarrassed . After we asked for our bill the other waitress brought it to us. When we were paying our waiter finally showed up and asked how everything went and we told him ,it was awful. He said oh sorry. Not going here again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly service, and amazing food! This is all around a wonderful restaurant for a stop in Coos Bay.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Not too much to add to the title really. We went in on Friday night and we're seated at the bar. I had a beer and we peruse the menu. We'd had a big lunch so only had small appetites. I ordered a crab cake burger, my wife had a small shrimp salad.

Lonely Planet describes the crab cakes somewhere else as the best in the PNW. We disagree. These were by far the better cakes.

The small Prawn salad was the right size and best of all we were only charged the appetiser price for it.

Slow to seat us, slow to bring water - we had to ask but might be because we were seated at the bar - food was very slow to arrive but was hot enough. Server was apologetic as they had had a run on takeout.

Being seated at the bar we got into a conversation with other diners and the barman which was great fun.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had to check the photos to make sure we were at the same restaurant as some of these reviewers. We were holidaying in the area and were told they had great clam chowder. They were pretty much full but made room for us and our waiter (both times), Adam, just did a great job of serving us. Juggling lots of things and so personable with our teeenagers. We liked it so much we went back with more friends. The food was superb and we've probably tried about 30 places for clam chowder and just for fun we rate them all and this was the best we've had in our three years of taste-testing :) At the end of our holiday we wished a) we'd been able to try a dessert and b) we'd been able to swing a third visit.