Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
US$173
US$141
Priceline
US$144
Hotels.comUS$141
FindHotelUS$141
ZenHotels.comUS$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Nothing to complain about here. Our room was HUGE, clean, comfortable and had all the expected amenities. The bed was too comfortable; overslept . Breakfast was also excellent. This was our 2nd time here and we’ll be back again. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I have stayed in lesser places with bigger titles. Room was spotless, no weird stains, clean caulk, new paint. There appeared to be some drywall damage but it didn't affect my comfort. Well lit and outlets for phone charging bedside. The pool is small but reasonable, reasonable breakfast options although the hot options go fast. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Cheekyintown, Public Relations Manager at Clatskanie River Inn and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Glad to hear it went so well. Thank you for the nice review!

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

So I decided to stay somewhere close to my job due to winter weather. I was truly surprised that this small town inn would be that expensive. With an AARP discount it was $118. It would have been $132. They offered soup and cookies that evening with breakfast in the morning. It was noisy not just with kids running up and down the haul but also a barking big dog. I have nothing against kids or animals but it was not a quiet relaxing night. On a good note, staff was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank deborahsK4688KZ

Sorry to hear it wasn't a great stay. It sounds like we had a sports event that day, I hope future stays are better.

Reviewed 10 January 2019

We stayed two nights at this motel. Employees were friendly and motel was clean. Breakfast was a little cold. All in all it was a good stay for us. We would stay there again. Good Mexican restaurant close by that was very good also.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank 02Tom03

Glad to hear your stay was pleasant!

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

My family and I had business is the area which required an overnight stay. I've stayed at the Inn before so knew where to go.

Check in was quick and the staff very pleasant. We were offered chili and cookies as a hold over until dinner out. We had two dogs with us and there was a minimal charge of $20. Sooooo worth it.

After parking, we walked through the back entrance to the room. The hallway "smelled" fresh. Not like disinfectant or cleanser, just very pleasantly fresh.

The room was very clean and updated. There was all the amenities including tv, refrig, microwave, and coffee machine.

The bathroom was tile floor with tub and shower.

The beds were very comfortable.

The night was very quiet.

Breakfast was included-a full meal...juices, coffees, teas, cold and hot cereal, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, biscuits and gravy, toast, yogurts, country fires, eggs, sausages, burritos, and fruit.

If you stay during the business week, I would recommend reservations!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WorldTrvlr13

That is a wonderful review! Thanks so much