Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$141
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

So I decided to stay somewhere close to my job due to winter weather. I was truly surprised that this small town inn would be that expensive. With an AARP discount it was $118. It would have been $132. They offered soup and cookies that evening with breakfast in the morning. It was noisy not just with kids running up and down the haul but also a barking big dog. I have nothing against kids or animals but it was not a quiet relaxing night. On a good note, staff was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank deborahsK4688KZ
Cheekyintown, Public Relations Manager at Clatskanie River Inn and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Sorry to hear it wasn't a great stay. It sounds like we had a sports event that day, I hope future stays are better.

Reviewed 10 January 2019

We stayed two nights at this motel. Employees were friendly and motel was clean. Breakfast was a little cold. All in all it was a good stay for us. We would stay there again. Good Mexican restaurant close by that was very good also.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank 02Tom03

Glad to hear your stay was pleasant!

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

My family and I had business is the area which required an overnight stay. I've stayed at the Inn before so knew where to go.

Check in was quick and the staff very pleasant. We were offered chili and cookies as a hold over until dinner out. We had two dogs with us and there was a minimal charge of $20. Sooooo worth it.

After parking, we walked through the back entrance to the room. The hallway "smelled" fresh. Not like disinfectant or cleanser, just very pleasantly fresh.

The room was very clean and updated. There was all the amenities including tv, refrig, microwave, and coffee machine.

The bathroom was tile floor with tub and shower.

The beds were very comfortable.

The night was very quiet.

Breakfast was included-a full meal...juices, coffees, teas, cold and hot cereal, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, biscuits and gravy, toast, yogurts, country fires, eggs, sausages, burritos, and fruit.

If you stay during the business week, I would recommend reservations!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WorldTrvlr13

That is a wonderful review! Thanks so much

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Clean, comfortable and friendly. Centrally located, you can walk to shops and restaurants. Fair prices and the amenities we all have come to expect. I will definitely stay there on my next visit to Clatskanie.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stop here same time every year. Always enjoy our overnight stay, the breakfast is wonderful, full of HOT dishes!! The room is large and clean. Recommend to anyone who wants a reliable place. Love the little gift shop across the parking lot, able to purchase additional gifts there.

Room tip: We always request a ground room and have never been disappointed.
Date of stay: September 2018