See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2015

On a last-minute trip to the Oregon coast, we found a room in the little port town of Charleston. If you like a full-service hotel, this is not for you. The housekeeper met us at the building and got us checked in and settled, then left until the next day. This was probably once a small apartment building, and currently has 4 units - 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. Our room was downstairs in the back, and had a king bed, a sitting area, a kitchenette and bath, plus a tiny patio. I believe the front unit is about the same, and the upper units are somewhat larger. Everything was extremely clean and tidy, and very quiet (just heard one thump upstairs in the morning). The building is next door to the Portside restaurant, and within easy walking distance of several other smaller eating establishments. The only negative about the place was that the WiFi service was REALLY slow.

I almost hesitate to post this, as I would definitely like to stay here again, and perhaps should keep it a secret, since it is so small. It is hard to tell which room is which from the website, and there is no online reservations. But we left a message at the phone number, and the owner called us back almost immediately to give us information on the available room.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NEKVT
Management response:Responded 12 July 2016

Thank you for your kind review of my Inn. Actually, the Inn used to be a private residence. The previous owner of the motel across the street, Crapt' Johns Motel, had it built for his family and they occupied it until he sold the motel and his residence in 2003. The property was split - my husband and I bought the four-plex and the motel was purchased by a family from China. We are now two separate entities.
I have improved the internet receptions, so it works a little better now. Posted more pictures with detailed descriptions of the various suites and added more features, like emergency lights in the lobby and upstairs, and safety handles by the Jacuzzi tubs.
I absolutely love your comment about keeping my inn a secret - but I do hope that you spread the word of how wonderful we really are and share it with your friends and family. Thank you for your business, looking forward to see you next time!