“Great place to get fresh seafood”
Review of Chuck's

Chuck's
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped at Chuck's on our way to our rental house farther down the coast. Very friendly service. We told the lady we were planning to do a seafood boil and asked for suggestions. Minutes later we walked out with fresh shrimp, crabs and clams. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Always drive out here for the single serving can of tuna. It's the best and delicious. Buy a case !!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Great place to stop and shop - yum - good service and friendly staff. Clean and easy to get to , prices a little high but top variety quality seafood.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Recently visited the area from Maine. My mother in law has been shipping products from Chucks for years and always says how friendly they are. She is absolutely right. They packaged fish that we caught on a chartered trip for next to nothing for cost. They also went out of their way to look into smoking and shipping our catch back home. The freshest seafood and best smoked seafood in area. I've been there 3 times this week and will probably try to go one more time before leaving. Can't get enough of smoked fish salmon sticks and smoked oysters!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I'd heard to come here (for smoked oysters) from a 'docent' at one of the lookouts in bandon. The road to get here was quite the winding drive, but worth it to taste their peppered smoked oysters! Make sure you don't get overlooked at the counter while waiting to pick out your seafood. The lady who eventually helped me was so nice, and gave me a couple of samples to help make up my mind. I took some of the awesome smoked oysters back to Bandon for my short stay. Best oysters!