“Seafood”

Fisherman's Grotto
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We had the cod fish tacos. The slaw was on point and the chowder was awesome! We were a bit apprehensive but it was worth the stop.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This place is a DUMP!!! I don't think I have eaten in a more dumper place in my life than this place. The carpet was dirty, the chairs were so uncomfortable that I had to change mine to find one I could sit in, the staff had dirty aprons on that looked like they hadn't been washed in a week. The food was okay but we had, had better. All I can say is that I won't be going back to this place. I'm surprised the health department hasn't shut them down. Because they should.
When they sat us down they made sure that they didn't sit us with the local people, they sat us with the " other" class of people. You sure could tell who were friend & who was foe.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We were thrilled to find this! We had visited several local fresh sea food places and this was by far the best. We got shrimp, halibut, salmon, scallops and wonderful smoked coho salmon. Made Cioppino and it was delicious ! We will return when we are in the area

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Well it's great but favorite is crab cakes. . They had run out of them so clam chowder was blossoming this means time is I wed to make a return to the area

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We are staying at a RV park nearby and decided to try this restaurant. I had the calamari steak with clam chowder. Steak was good and the chowder was to die for. Wife had halibut. Cooked to perfection, moist and tender. Our waitress "Jennifer" was very good. fast service and very friendly. We will return.

1  Thank bobheidi