“Great Seafood & Prime Rib”

Miller's at the Cove
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I have been here several times and ordered a variety of dishes... The service is always great and the Crab Chowder is Spectacular!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We went for an early dinner and lucked into Happy Hour. The restaurant and restrooms were very clean. The staff was friendly and prompt.

We split and order of Halibut Fish and Chips and Dungeness Tacos. The Fish was cooked perfectly and the fries were probably the best I have ever had. Crispy on the outside and hot and tender on the inside. I love tarter sauce but the husband doesn't. This was such a great tarter sauce that I talked him into trying it. It is made with dill pickles. He loved it!

The tacos were also delicious. This worked out to be more than enough food for two hungry adults.

Miller's will definitely be on our list for a return visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We actually drove over to Charleston to eat elsewhere based on a hotelier's recommendation. But, the other place's online recommendations weren't as good and we didn't see the point in paying for a view when it was foggy. So, we went to Miller's instead and we were rewarded with great beer, awesome halibut fish and chips, and other delicious foods. They had board and card games available so we enjoyed numerous, high spirited rounds of Uno while savoring our food. We spent over about 2 weeks traveling around OR and this was one of the best meals we had in the entire state. I doubt I'll ever be in the area again, but, if I am, I will return.

1  Thank NoStoppinUs
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We love Miller's at the Cove. The food is so fresh and delicious. The fish tacos are the best I have had. My husband always has their fish and chips. He prefers the cod over the red snapper for his fish. Nice selection of beer also.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Cool sports bar atmosphere. Nice small bar along with tables and booths. Good menu. Had fish tacos that were good.