Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Lol.travel
All reviews omelet rose room stay there again fan running fresh fruit mike rr home skylight jets bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Beautiful historic home made special by the hosts. Spent your honeymoon in the wine country and this location was perfect. We had some special requirements and Roselyn and Mike went out of their way to accommodate us. Stayed in the Lavender suite and it was fabulous.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

My wife and I stayed in the Lavender suite for a 4 night weekend while we were exploring the Willamette Valley. It may be called the Lavender suite, the room's color decor is more into blues. It was furnished with a comfortable king size bed. The room is large as there was a separate sitting area with a table and chairs as well as a loveseat. You had a choice of air conditioning or a fan for those nights you would rather have the windows open. The room has a nice large private bathroom with both a jetted tub and a glass enclosed shower stall with bath products provided. Outside your room here is a small fridge (think dorm room size) in the common area on the second floor. Parking is on the street. The nearest tasting room is about 2 blocks away and Main Street (restaurants and more tasting rooms) is another block further along. We enjoyed the breakfasts were the attraction. Each morning started off with a fresh fruit plate, followed by small plate of nuts, raisins, and cheese, then a main dish, usually eggs or French toast, depending on the day. I would leave the table feeling full, ready for a day of wine tasting. Mike and Roselyn run an efficient B&B. We were happy with our stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My husband and I celebrated his special birthday with a tour of the Willamette wine country and a two-night stay in the delightful Rose Suite of the historic R.R. Thompson B&B. It was by far our best B&B experience ever (and we travel a lot)! Our welcoming hosts Mike and Roselyn made us feel like special guests in their lovingly restored home from the moment we arrived. (Be sure to read about the history of this remarkable house in the framed newspaper article hanging in the living room!) The spacious Rose Suite, with its beautiful antique furnishings and European decor, reminded us of many memorable stays abroad. And the delicious breakfasts served each morning carried us through the better part of the day. Very convenient location in charming Carlton, heart of the Oregon wine country. We will definitely return!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My son and I had a wonderful night and breakfast at the Thompson House. I stayed in the garden room which was delightful. Our hosts were welcoming and knowledgeable. I would definitely stay there again, if I’m in the area again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lmrodrig50
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Beautiful property in the charming town of Carlton. Which is the perfect location for visiting the wineries. Stayed in the lovely Rose Room and had two wonderful breakfasts. Mike and Roselyn are the perfect hosts.

Date of stay: May 2018