“Jewel of Cannon Beach”

Cannon Beach Smokehouse and Charcuterie
Ranked #39 of 53 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Been visiting Cannon Beach for 5 years, yet to find a restaurant we would say is a must. Now we have at last, been there 3 times in 5 days. Beer cold, bloody mary’s are great! Pretzels with cheese/beer soup are the best we’ve had in years. The chorizo pot stickers are phenomenal. Sausage is excellent. So many more good things to try, need to go back. Wait staff fun!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Terrific bar and some appetizing bites, CB Smokehouse is a great option for adults. It is really not a good kid place so I would only consider it if you are taking food to go. I am not even sure kids are allowed in. We ordered the pretzel and the sausage and they were both delish.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We didn't stop and eat here - reason why is they didn't serve smoked short ribs???? ever hear of a smokehouse that dosen't serve short ribs? oh well; we'll hope they put em on the menu soon...

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a drink. It’s a cute place close to the beach. Fast and friendly staff. I didn’t have any food but it looked delicious.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Boyfriend and I stopped in for drinks and some "I'm in the mood for a few appetizers for dinner" food. Great drinks and great food. Their GIANT pretzel is amazing and only $8.50. I highly recommend as they have fantastic staff and a great atmosphere.