“Good family stop”

Public Coast Brewing Company
Ranked #33 of 53 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Description: Public Coast Brewing Co. – Born & Brewed in Cannon Beach In 1967, Oregon saw fit to boldly declare our beaches free and open to all. We celebrate this landmark legislation – with beer. Lots of honest, great tasting beer. Locally brewed and enjoyed in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Family of 8 all were satisfied whether hamburgers, tacos, salads, or dirty fries. Beer was good and cold, root beer floats, huge! Orders made at counter, with only table service of food delivery. Prices seem a bit high for self serve, but portions and quality well worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If for nothing else, hit up Public Coast for a pint of their Coconut Brown. Our hotel was doing a beer tasting and they had it there. Boy howdy, if I didn't make a beeline over to Public Coast after having just a taste of that Coconut Brown! It's a perfectly nutty, chocolatey, coconutty glass of excellence. I may have helped myself to two or three.

It's a counter service place, which we liked. I had a veggie burger which was choice, probably in the top 5 veggie burgers I've ever had. It's a sandwich that's easy to mess up, and they totally got it right. Our daughter enjoyed the fish n chips with some killer homemade applesauce. I would go back just for the applesauce (and the beer).

Great little patio, live music on Fridays, delicious food, a funloving staff -- what's not to love? Public Coast is where it's at.

1  Thank Leslie K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really great burger here!

Best burgers in the area!!!!!

You can make your own kind of burger as well!

Stuffed and Satisfied!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We each had a delicious local IPA and halibut fish and chips. We asked for onion rings instead of fries and they did not disappoint. Prices are reasonable, services is friendly, and you have many options for food and beverages. We will return!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The husbands told us girls to venture in to this restaurant during our girls weekend to Cannon Beach. Try the root beer on tap and order a burger they said!
Okay.. probably a guys place we thought...
Nope, it was perfect for lunch. We got there just as they were opening for lunch. I ordered root beer, the Sasquatch burger, and dirty fries to share with the girls. Believe me when I say, I totally undermined my husbands suggestion! This places is hands down fun and delicious.
They have the best gluten free buns. The burger cooked just right and mouth watering to say the least. Everyone in our group agreed, this place is a great gathering place during our annual weekend to Cannon Beach.