“Hidden Gem”

Misty Mountain Brewery/Tap Haus
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped here because we always see it driving by and forget to stop. It's a nice little spot. There were severl beers to choose from and very yummy ones at that. They even had some food choices. Someone got Nachos while we were there and they looked fabulous! We filled a growler while we were there. A little pricey but we still will go back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the exterior dissuade you. It’s a great local brewery with amazing customer service. Nachos are a must have and all food/drinks are reasonably priced. Beautiful Redwood burl bar and great customer customer.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Good beer. Well crafted. Good people. Basic but good pub fare to complement the beer. Wifi. A great place to stop after exploring the scenic corridor (where one might expect a hobbit or wizard to appear).

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I was told about Misty Mountain Brewing and the amazing beers within and I knew immediately that I would need to visit for myself. Fast forward 6 months or so, I am now sitting on a barstool at Misty Mountain 15 minutes until closing trying a flight of everything. I have enjoyed each taster and the conversation inside.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This place won my vote for People's Choice at Pouring on The Coast in Seaside years ago, and I've made a couple long journeys down here for more. There and back again, you might say.
Multiple beers here are the best of that style I've ever had, Rivendale and Dark Gate being main examples. I like British IPA's so Weathertop is excellent as well.
This place is worth driving hours and hundreds of miles, I would know. I've done it a few times.