“relaxing”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PatJohnst...
Eugene, Oregon
“relaxing”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much. Staff very personable and enjoyable. I especially enjoyed
my free breakfast at the lodge as I checked out before 9am. I will stay again without any
hesitation.

Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: watching the fish feeding in the morning while I ate my breakfast, and the super scenery
Liked least: couldn't lock my screen door but I suspect it was operator error on my part
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Jul 2015
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Black Butte Ranch! And happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our early check out incentive and enjoy breakfast at the Lodge. We look forward to having you visit us again in the near future.
Black Butte Ranch Management

Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

ca.
Reviewed 13 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing