All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfastfamily suitedowntown areabusy streetbeds were comfortablewould stay here againthe breakfast areacrater lakeking bednice roomgreat place to staysafewaydogpetclerkaccommodations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for almost a week. The first night we had a standard 2 queen room and it was a typical Bend room. Lots of noise and in the main motel area. We switched to a family suite for the next 3 nights and it was great! Two bedrooms with a living room and a dining area. High ceilings and across the street from the main motel area. Quiet and very nice. We had great service and the rooms were clean. If you are traveling with a big family, get the suite and not two smaller rooms. You won’t be disappointed. Located on 3rd street with a 7-11 almost next door, across the street from a Safeway/Starbucks and less than a block from Walgreens/Chipotle/5 Guys And Jersey Mike’s.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Adina,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and taking the time to write this wonderful review. There is nothing more important to us than meeting the expectations of our guests, so I am thrilled to hear yours were met by every department, and that you appreciated the convenience of our location. We look forward to having you back soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Rented four rooms for a very reasonable rate. Well managed place that attends to the basics - good beds, clean, santiary bathroom, good furniture. Not fancy, doesn't pretend to be, but a good place to lay your head down.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room. These older locally owned motels are often very adequate for someone who just wants a clean, good night sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi gozogkf,

Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave this fantastic review. It's so good to know that all of your expectations were met and we look forward to having you back on your next visit, thanks again!

Ravi, Director of Operations

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

For a King room at $125 it was good. I wouldn’t say great because I’ve stayed in better for that price...but then again this is Bend and things are more spendy here. So we would have paid a lot more for something we would have normally stayed in.
As for the hotel room, it was very clean. And we liked that it had a recliner to relax in instead of just sitting on the bed. Speaking of the bed, ugh...after a few hours it started to sink and both my husband and I woke up with aches and pains. Though the pillows were super comfy.
The free WiFi...sloooooowwww! The noise level, well the hotel is on a very busy street and you can hear it. Our room was in a separate building across the street from the main portion and thankfully the pool was back on the other side. Because I would have hated to stay any where near it! We could still here screaming from the people enjoying the pool from across the street!
I’m giving a 3 out 5 because the clean factor and you get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to review your stay with us, Kelley. It’s wonderful to know you appreciated the cleanliness of your room and the value of your rate. I am sorry the bed in your room was not to your liking and wish you would have given us an opportunity to address the problems you experienced with the WiFi, we do not expect our guests to have anything less than a speedy connection.

I’m also sorry to hear you were troubled by the sound of children enjoying themselves by the pool, noise complaints from the pool area are quite rare as it closes at 10 pm and most children turn in before then. I do hope you’ll consider giving us another opportunity to host you in the future and make up for your less than perfect stay, thanks again!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I found it to be an average place. Nothing fancy about it for $150 a night. The hot tub was nice and not busy. The pool was heated so that was nice too.
There was a problem with the sink in our room. The fixture was installed incorrectly and as a result we had no hot water in our room. The walls were thin because I could hear the folks next to me talking. We liked the big TV and the beds were pretty good.
The breakfast was ok. I found it odd that they didn't have a microwave in the breakfast area. I had a nice cinnamon roll but it was stone cold and it would have been nice to be able to heat it up.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ravi C, Manager at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi Anjee247,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. Bend can certainly get expense in the summertime which is our busiest time of the year around town. Our goal is to offer value at lower rate when compared with many of the other hotels located in the downtown area, which is just minutes from our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our outdoor pool and hot tub area. As for breakfast, we are now proudly offering micro brewed coffee from a local roaster called Bellatazza. Our pasteries are also hand delivered each morning from The Doughnut which is a local favorite stop for baked goods to cure your sweet tooth. We will certainly take your comment into consideration about adding a microwave in the Breakfast room.
I do aplogize you were unable to use the hot water in your room. It should not have been released in that condition, our mantenance staff is generally on top of those types of issues.
We truey appreciate you staying with us and hope we can earn your business again in the future!

Justin Sampson, General Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed a few nights here for business. Room was huge, clean and comfy. For the money, I can think of a better value. Only 4 minutes to downtown by car. You could easily walk. Safeway was right across the street so getting supplies for the day’s adventures was super easy. Staff was helpful and nice. Will come back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi Greg,

Many thanks for being our guest and taking the time to leave this fantastic review, it's so good to know you were happy with your room and the service from our staff! We're honored to be your place to stay in Bend and look forward to having you back soon, thanks again!