“Creative & wonderful!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: On February 1st 2012, nearly 25 years after our Bond Street Public House opened as the original home of Deschutes Brewery, we tapped the keg on a new era. Our newly expanded Pub offers more space, more seats, more service and one long-awaited less: wait times. As always, our talented team of chefs use only the finest ingredients, with an emphasis on fresh and handcrafted products. Everything possible, including sausage, breads and mustard is made on premise. Even your burger will come from local beef partially raised on feed recycled from our brewing process. And Bond Street remains your ringside seat on limited batch and experimental brews as well as year-round classic brews.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Place seems to be a big hit with all generations...it’s lively and the wait staff are warm and friendly! The menu had so many interesting selections that it was difficult to make a choice. I settled on the jackfruit burger and it was as delicious as it was unique!
So many brew choices, as you would expect. Also some nice logo items for sale.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 426)

14 - 18 of 1 426 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been going here for over 20 years when I am in town. This place never disappoints. The beer is always good (no matter which one you choose). The menu has something for everyone, although I am partial to the burgers.
For a good burger and beer, this is the best place in Bend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of those reviews where I am torn between 4 and 5 stars. I settled on 4 because there were enough little things that kept it from hitting that fifth star (or dot). The food was good - but not great in a "I have to get back there and get that again" kind of way. Service was slower than I would have expected, but not slow enough to be called slow. Portion size was solid, and the server noticed as she was serving my sister's sandwich that the bread was not gluten-free as she had ordered, so a plus for making that catch (though an offsetting minus to the kitchen for allowing the wrong order to get out). I would certainly come back, but I won't add it to my list of "must visit" destinations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A must try is a flight of beer & the pretzel for an appetizer. The porter and the dill sour are AMAZING drafts!!! The other 4 we tried were good as well though. There’s probably 12-14 total on tap that you can choose from. This brewery was the first in Bend so it’s a must try! Also, try the elk burger with fries & the fry sauce!! It was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful. Our server was also great! Thoroughly enjoyed this place & would love to go back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came with our son, his wife and their 2 kids (ages 11 & 16) after a whitewater rafting trip down the Deschutes River.
The food was excellent for all of us and the adults enjoyed the Deschutes cold beers as well.
Our server, Moshe, was outstanding and has a great memory...never had to write anything down. He also gave us tips on the meals and the beers. You will not be disappointed in the food and the large portions served.