“Winter time I shop here”
Review of Market Of Choice

Market Of Choice
Ranked #101 of 489 Restaurants in Bend
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It's a little too crowded for me but in the winter when the parking lots are icy Market of Choice keeps their parking lot cleared. They have some wonderful food, fresh produce and fun items to purchase but it isn't close to my home and not the same as shopping at my neighborhood store where they know me.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I wanted a charcuterie and cheese plate as a first course of a new years eve dinner. Laura Greenfelder (Cheese Steward) put together the most amazing package for us. Just a few slices of multiple pieces, each different and delicious. She even sent us off to finish shopping while she put everything together.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Market of Choice is a high end market with everything you might need and more! They have a fabulous bakery and deli. They also serve breakfast and lunch. They are a little pricey but worth it for a delicious treat.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Although beautiful construction and in a decently convenient location for some, I enjoyed walking around, looking at the food options to eat there or take away, but beauty must come at a price. Definitely not a general joe grocery shopping store, so just beware.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Ok hands down the best place for gluten free I have ever seen! So many choices, even fresh gluten free pie! You can also get lunch, dinner and dessert and take to their very nice sitting area or upstairs dining area.
A great market with many choices for ready made food. You can get a lunch bowl for under $7 that you fill with what you want to be grilled. Also full on grocery store.
My husband wanted to move to Bend just so he could go here all the time, lol.