Hampton.com
Hotels.com
US$44
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$92
CandlewoodSuites
US$93
Priceline
Sands Inn & Suites(Woodward)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$55
Travelocity
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tableomeletindoor poolwafflesfree dinnerping pong tableexercise roomgame tablesatrium areacookiessausageincluded in pricehearty breakfastthe king size bedmon thursgreat place to stayparking lot
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a wonderful find on our honeymoon! The hotel is so beautiful, the staff was wonderful, breakfast was yummy! ( thank you chef Jolene!!!)and our room was perfect! I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Congratulations to you both!
We are glad that we were able to make your stay a great experience.
Your comments on our hotel were passed on to all our staff.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Was in town to visit our brand new grandson. Didn't know where to stay and selected this hotel based on price and accommodations. I had read some of the reviews and honestly didn't know what to expect.

Well let me tell you what we got - a nice clean room, a facility that appeared to be completely renovated and in good, clean shape, a good hearty breakfast every day, staff that was both professional and friendly. Plus cookies and fresh coffee in the lobby area all the time.

There are two types of room - rooms that face the atrium with indoor access and rooms that face the parking lot with outdoor access. Rooms are either on the ground floor or a second level. We had an outside ground floor room with a king bed, The room was comfortable, the HVAC worked perfectly, the shower had excellent pressure and plenty of hot water. The king size bed was comfy and the flat panel TV had cable access. The internet worked fine for me, never was slow when accessing my work applications on my laptop (There is also a small business center in the lobby if you need to print off things like your airline boarding pass).

The atrium area was great. There is a gym that has all the equipment you would find in any other hotel. The indoor pool was great, there's seating area with TV and a pool table. Also there are washer/dryers off of the atrium.

This is the place to stay if you have to stay in Woodward. Again, thanks to the staff for a pleasant, enjoyable stay - you guys are part of the reason we will be back.

Room Tip: I would think an outside room would be quieter then atrium rooms if there are a lot of people hanging out in the atrium.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

We appreciate the time you took to let us know about your stay.
Our TEAM prides itself in "taking care of our customers".
The staff will be happy to hear your comments.
We are excited about our new guest room floor renovations.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit.
See you during your next stay in Woodward.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I was there for a conference. They were VERY SUPPORTIVE of our meeting providing everything we needed as well as assigning a staff member (Susan) who introduced herself and was AVAILABLE to help. The room I stayed in was quiet and clean with many amenities.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

It was a pleasure to host your meeting.
We appreciate your kind comments about our staff and facility.

We look forward to providing you with accommodations for your next visit to Woodward

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We arrived after dark on a weekend night. I had reserved in advance at a good rate, fortunate because the parking lot was filling up. There was only one person working at the front desk, and it was quite a long wait to get checked in. Hearing the thrum of a live band echoing down the corridor I asked for a room in a quiet area with a direct entrance from the parking lot, having seen that there were first-floor rooms around the outside of the building with exterior doors. The clerk told me she had one available.

We drove around the outside of the building but couldn't locate our room number. A trip inside brought us to the room far from an entrance and located directly on the indoor game area. This is one of the older hotels that had covered over their outdoor atrium and turned it into a pool and entertainment area. I didn't want to spend another 15 minutes trying to switch rooms, and it was just starting to rain, so we unloaded the car and got settled in. This went pretty quickly as the exterior doors opened without my having to get my key out of my pocket.

The room was a good size, as is common in these 1950s and '60s properties. The air conditioner had not been turned on, but quickly caught up to its setting. Everything was clean. Lighting was very good and there were several outlets to plug in chargers. The furnishings were in reasonably good shape for their age, but the mattress looked pretty old and sagging. The alarm clock was the radio-controlled type but couldn't receive a signal this far inside the building and therefore did not display the correct time. Neither did the microwave until I programmed it.

The bathroom was a bit outdated, with some broken tiles and low water pressure coming from a decent showerhead. As the bathroom filled with steam I realized that there was no vent and the whole room would soon be humid, giving the air conditioner more work to do. I dried off with a rather thin towel, thankful that the curved shower curtain rod was in place and not sagging as so many of them do.

I'm asked two separate times below about noise levels, so apparently it's a common situation here. The kids in the game room left or were chased out around 10:30, just in time for me to get some sleep before an early wake-up time the next morning. Surprisingly the quiet from outside the room and a quiet air conditioner fan made the rattling of the refrigerator's defrost cycle quite noticeable. I don't think I've ever been awakened by a refrigerator before this night. Perhaps if the mattress was manufactured in this century I would have slept through it.

And that bad mattress made me that much happier to be up and moving early in the morning. The complimentary breakfast opens at 6am on weekends and was a great opportunity to hydrate in advance of a long day's activities. To hydrate is to take in water of course, and there was plenty of water available. Water labeled as orange juice, water labeled as biscuit gravy, probably water labeled as coffee (I didn't want to risk that one). The eggs were not made of water, but neither can I identify their main ingredient. The staff was friendly, maybe a bit too friendly, and didn't seem to have much to do after setting out breakfast and waiting for the rush to come.

I got checked out very quickly and was grateful to be back on the road. I don't know when I'll be back in this part of Oklahoma again but if I am I'll be looking for another hotel or another town in which to stop over.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Your feedback is important to us.
Your comments will be shared with the staff.
Sorry that our hotel did not serve its purpose for your travel.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Stayed hear twice over a two week period. The rooms are a little dated but clean but you get a free dinner and full breakfast with the price of the room.

The internet speed however was slow - only 7 MBps.

I travel regularly on business so the internet speed a hotel provides has become extremely important to me. In fact, I often ask the hotel how fast their internet speeds are, and unfortunately most front desk folks have no idea. I am hoping that management begins to realize that high speed internet needs to be greater than single digit MBps, it shapes my decision as to whether to stay at their hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve P
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We appreciate your feedback on our hotel.
Our plans for early next year are to continue with renovations of our guest rooms.
We review with our internet providers to make us aware of any upgrades to our system when they become available. Management understands the importance of having the most up to date WI-FI available to our guest.